Standard Terms and Conditions
- All tickets are sold subject to availability.
- By purchasing a ticket, any account with an email address agrees to receiving essential information directly connected to my purchases, such as booking reminders, feedback requests and membership information. This will not include marketing information.
- Any account that has booked a ticket that contains a mobile number starting with '07' will recieve a pre-show text message containing essential information about your upcoming visit.
- We offer a ticket exchange facility dependent on availability or re-sale option when the show is sold out and no further seats are available. Ticket Exchanges and Re-sales all subject to a £5 per transaction Administration Fee. Where we are unable to re-sell tickets, no refunds will be made.
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the performance or event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
- If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, we will attempt to settle it. To this end, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets before arriving for a performance or event. If there is a problem with your tickets please contact the Box Office ASAP on 023 8067 1771. Any issues may not be able to be resolved after purchase.
- The organiser of the Event and/or the Venue reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event programme where reasonably necessary.
- Management within the venue reserve the right to decline admission to individuals on the grounds of health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void.
- Management also reserves the right to eject individuals for threatening or abusive behaviour or there is the reasonable opinion of acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No refunds will be given to those people refused entry due to their own behaviour.
- The use of recording equipment or photographic devices is strictly prohibited at all performances unless otherwise stated. Unauthorised filming or photography will be removed or destroyed before an individual leaves the premises. The venue or promoter will not be liable for any damage to items confiscated.
- Mobiles and other devices must be switched off during a performance. Silenced devices will be confiscated during a performance if seen to be in use.
- Alcohol may be consumed within the building under licensing rules surrounding a particular venue. Smoking is not permitted inside any venue except where a designated smoking area is provided.
- Management reserve the right to conduct security searches at any time and confiscate items in which the management are of the opinion that items are thought to be dangerous or cause disruption.
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable point in the show, usually predetermined by the company in advance. At some performances, this may not be until the interval and at other performances or events may not be possible at all. In the event where admission is not available due to late arrival, individuals will not be eligible for a refund.
- Ticket holders must comply with all relevant health and safety announcements, particularly in the case of an emergency.
- If ticket holders have any concern about special effects in the show, please contact the Box Office who will be able to best advise you with information that is provided by the company at the time. This may change at the time of performance. We recommend checking upon arrival. All reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure your enjoyment of the performance.
- We are not responsible if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged but will endeavour to replace them where possible.
- Where a concession is claimed proof of identity or concession entitlement will need to be presented when collecting tickets.
- Concession discounts are not offered on every seat or at every performance. Please check carefully at the time of booking where concessions are available. A list of concessions is below the seating plan on individual performances.
- Concessions cannot be used in conjunction with any of offer or deal unless specifically stated in the terms and conditions against the particular offer.
- Any tickets that have been altered in any way will not be accepted for admittance. Only confirmed tickets from the Box Office will be accepted for admission.
- All prices are set inclusive of any taxes and booking fees but exclusive of delivery costs or collection fees. We apply a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket on most shows and most price bands. This fee is included in the face value of the ticket. Customers with a current membership subscription are exempt from the booking fee. Also exempt from the booking fee are school bookings and group bookings of ten tickets or more.
- Our right to make discounted Ticket offers or promotions to selected customers at any time is reserved and may be withdrawn at anytime.
- Delivery of tickets will be handled as soon as possible. Postal tickets will usually be sent the following day with 2nd Class ordinary postage. If you do not receive them within 14 days please contact the Box Office on 02380 671771.
- If you are collecting your tickets from the Box Office you must have acknowledgment of the order with you.
- If tickets are passed on to another individual(s) please inform the Box Office ASAP.
- We will not be liable to pay any further compensation after a full refund has been given or a suitable alternative has been offered.
- Where a show is cancelled the Box Office will aim to contact all customers within 3 days to offer exchanges or refunds. If you do not hear from the Box Office within this time, please contact us.
- Personal arrangements such as travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event you have booked for are done so at your own risk. No compensation will be given for these arrangements in the case of a cancellation.
- Merchandise/Memberships items are non-refundable except for delivery costs to the customer. We will not cover return postage costs.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number when booking online. Please contact the Box Office for special arrangements for groups and schools.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be resold.
- From the 1st March 2020, we have introduced a £1.50 booking fee onto some of our tickets. This will not apply to customers holding a valid Friends membership School tickets, tickets which are £10 and under, and tickets booked in a group of 10 or more for a single performance in a single transaction. More information on our booking fees can be found here.
- Please ensure your contact details are up to date at the time of booking to allow us to contact you in the case of any cancelations.
- If you have registered your email address with us you will receive a confirmation email at the time of booking or upon request at a later date. We will also send a pre-show email with essential information about your visit.
- If you register to receive marketing or promotional materials via email or post from NST or any visiting company we can amend this at any time by contacting the Box Office. Any hirer that has specific mailing lists will need to be contacted directly to amend this.
- Members of the audience will not be allowed to distribute their own marketing materials within the building without prior consent from management.
- Any tickets booked through NST as Agency Sales will have our standard terms and conditions applied at the time of sale. The promoter/organiser will have signed a contract that states they will adhere to these terms and conditions.
- All group and schools bookings will agree to the same standard terms and conditions as individual ticket holders.
- At the time of booking a final confirmation date for a total amount of tickets will be given, this is usually 2 months prior to a performance or event unless stated otherwise. If we do not receive a final confirmation of required tickets will contact you to confirm the number of tickets. Once confirmation has been given we will not be able to remove tickets from your orders, however, we will be able ad additional seats where available.
- Upon ordering you will be given a final payment date where we would reasonably expect a payment to be made for all tickets and merchandise. This is usually 1 month before a performance or event unless otherwise stated. This can be done via card, bank transfer or cash.
Win a Bridal Gown Raffle
Entries to this raffle have no monetary value and cannot be refunded or transferred. Participants must be ages 18 or over. The Prize consists of a DOVITA Designer Bridal gown of their choice to the value of £2000.00. The dress must be chosen by 1st November 2020. Entries close at midnight on 4 April 2020. No other store offers or discounts will be issued. The prize winner will be drawn on 6 April 2020, and the winner will be notified as soon as possible thereafter. The draw decision is final. By purchasing a Prize Draw ticker, you are consenting to receiving email correspondence about the outcome of the raffle. NST are not liable for any problems or issues during the prize experience. NST reserves the right to amend the prize draw rules if necessary. Any dress specific queries can be directed to [email protected]
For further information about our Terms and Conditions, please contact the Box Office.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Friend’s membership lasts for one year from the date of purchase. The price of membership is on our website and may be subject to change
Memberships purchased online, over the phone or via the Box Office are live with immediate effect
Correspondence for the contractual delivery of your membership will be dispatched by email and post
Marketing communications will be sent via email where the individual has given their consent, or via post where legitimate interest has been established
Memberships are for personal use only and are not intended for businesses or transferable to another person.
Benefits for each membership are outlined on our website at www.nstheatres.co.uk/support-us/friends-schemes
The drinks available for inclusion on Good and Best Friends vouchers are correct at the time of print and maybe subject to change. If a specified drink is unavailable we will provide an alternative, equivalent option.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT CARDS
From 29.10.19 onwards, drinks vouchers will no longer be issued, and members will instead receive a Discount Card.
Discounts (10% for Good Friends and 15% for Best Friends) are valid at NST City & NST Campus and can be used for drinks and main menu items purchased from the bar.
The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or special menu.
The discount is valid for groups of up to four.
The discount does not apply to ice-creams, sweets, cakes, crisps, or any merchandise. The card can only be used at the bar and not any mobile ice cream point or purchasing points.
The card must be presented at time of purchase.
The discount does not apply to any room hire, business hospitality or other purchases with NST.
The card is valid until the expiry displayed on it. The expiry date on your card will be the expiry date of your membership.
The card is non-transferable.
If you became a Friend before the switchover date and are still in possession of Friend’s Drinks vouchers they will be valid until the end of April 2020.
NST Good and Best Friends Membership are not subject to Gift Aid
Founding Friend, Producing Circle and Donor Wall Patrons can gift aid part or all of their membership donation in the following way:
Founding Friend: £500 -Benefits Value £180, £320 donation. Memberships consist of the benefits value and a suggested voluntary donation amount. The membership can be purchased at the benefit value, additional donation amounts support NST and are eligible for gift aid.
Donor Wall Patron: £250 - Benefits value £85, £165 donation. Memberships consist of the benefits value and a suggested voluntary donation amount. The membership can be purchased at the benefit value, additional donation amounts support NST and are eligible for gift aid.
Producing Circle - £500 full cost is subject to gift aid
To gift aid your membership please complete this form and return it to [email protected]
We will contact you in the month before your membership is due for renewal, detailing the expiry date of your current membership and any further actions you may need to take in order to renew your membership.
If you change your mind about becoming a Friend, you may request a refund if you notify the Friends Office in writing within 14 day of purchases, provided you have not used any of the benefits associated with the membership. Please email: [email protected]
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Friends membership at any time.
By purchasing a membership, members have agreed that that NST can contact them for the purpose of delivering membership benefits whilst the membership is active.
You can change your contact preferences at time by logging into your account online or contacting the box office: [email protected] or call 023 8067 1771
Offers and Promotions
In line with our Standard Terms and Conditions, NST reserves the right to make discounted ticket offers or promotions to selected customers at any time. If you believe that you should have received a discount which is not reflected in the price shown on the checkout page please call, email or visit the Box Office before paying for your tickets.
Offers are not generally valid in conjunction with any other offer or concession, including concessions for children, students and over 65s. When taking advantage of a special offer, individuals in these groups may receive a cheaper price by selecting a full-price ticket.
You can find out more about the terms and conditions of a specific offer by asking the Box Office or clicking the underlined link on the Basket page:
The terms and conditions of certain flagship offers (e.g. Early Bird Offer, Season Saver) may also appear at the bottom of this page.