Standard Terms and Conditions
- All tickets are sold subject to availability.
- We offer a ticket exchange facility dependent on availability or re-sale option when the show is sold out and no further seats are available. Ticket Exchanges and Re-sales all subject to a £5 per transaction Administration Fee. Where we are unable to re-sell tickets, no refunds will be made.
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the performance or event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
- If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, we will attempt to settle it. To this end we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets before arriving for a performance or event. If there is a problem with your tickets please contact the Box Office ASAP on 023 8067 1771. Any issues may not be able to be resolved after purchase.
- The organiser of the Event and/or the Venue reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event programme where reasonably necessary.
- Management within the venue reserve the right to decline admission to individuals on the grounds of health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void.
- Management also reserve the right to eject individuals for threatening or abusive behaviour or there is reasonable opinion of acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No refunds will be given to those people refused entry due to their own behaviour.
- The use of recording equipment or photographic devices is strictly prohibited at all performances unless otherwise stated. Unauthorised filming or photography will be removed or destroyed before an individual leaves the premises. The venue or promoter will not be liable for an damage to items confiscated.
- Mobiles and other devices must be switched off during a performance. Silenced devices will be confiscated during a performance if seen to be in use.
- Alcohol may be consumed within the building under licensing rules surrounding a particular venue. Smoking is not permitted inside any venue except where a designated smoking area is provided.
- Management reserve the right to conduct security searches at any time and confiscate items in which the management are of the opinion that items are thought to be dangerous or cause disruption.
- Late comers will be admitted at a suitable point in the show, usually predetermined by the company in advance. At some performances this may not be until the interval and at other performances or events may not be possible at all. In the event where admission is not available due to late arrival, individuals will not be eligible for a refund.
- Ticket holders must comply with all relevant health and safety announcements, particularly in the case of an emergency.
- If ticket holders have any concern about special effects in the show, please contact the Box Office who will be able to best advise you with information that is provided by the company at the time. This may change at the time of performance. We recommend checking upon arrival. All reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure your enjoyment of the performance.
- We are not responsible if your ticket it lost, stolen or damaged but will endeavour to replace them where possible.
- Where a concession is claimed proof of identity or concession entitlement will need to be presented when collecting tickets.
- Concession discounts are not offered on every seat or at every performance. Please check carefully at the time of booking where concessions are available. A list of concessions is below the seating plan on individual performances.
- Concessions cannot be used in conjunction with any of offer or deal unless otherwise stated.
- Any tickets that have been altered or in any way will not be accepted. Only confirmed tickets from the Box Office will be accepted for admission.
- All prices are set inclusive of any taxes but exclusive of booking fees, delivery costs or collection fees.
- Our right to make discounted Ticket offers or promotions to selected customers at any time is reserved and may be withdrawn at anytime.
- Delivery of tickets will be handled as soon as possible. Postal tickets will usually be sent the following day with 2nd Class ordinary postage. If you do not receive them within 14 days please contact the Box Office on 02380 671771.
- If you are collecting your tickets from the Box Office you must have acknowledgment of the order with you.
- If tickets are passed on to another individual(s) please inform the Box Office ASAP.
- We will not be liable to pay any further compensation after a full refund has been given or a suitable alternative has been offered.
- Where a show is cancelled the Box Office will aim to contact all customers within 3 days to offer exchanges or refunds. If you do not hear from the Box Office within this time, please contact us.
- Personal arrangements such as travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event you have booked for are done so at your own risk. No compensation will be given for these arrangements in the case of a cancellation.
- Merchandise/Memberships items are non-refundable except for delivery costs to the consumer. We will not cover return postage costs.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number when booking online. Please contact the Box Office for special arrangements for groups and schools.
- Please ensure your contact details are up to date at the time of booking so allow us to contact you in the case of any cancelations.
- If you have registered your email address with us you will receive a confirmation email at the time of booking or upon request at a later date.
- If you register to receive marketing or promotional materials via email or post from NST or any visiting company we can amend this at any time by contacting the Box Office. Any hirer that has specific mailing lists will need to be contacted directly to amend this.
- Members of the audience will not be allowed to distribute their own marketing materials within the building without prior consent from management.
- Any tickets booked through NST as Agency Sales will have our standard terms and conditions applied at the time of sale. The promoter/organiser will have signed a contract that states they will adhere to these terms and conditions.
- All group and schools bookings will agree to the same standard terms and conditions as individual ticket holders.
- At the time of booking a final confirmation date for total amount of tickets will be given, this is usually 2 months prior to a performance or event unless stated otherwise. If we do not receive a final confirmation of required tickets will contact you to confirm the number of tickets. Once confirmation has been given we will not be able to remove tickets from your orders, however we will be able ad additional seats where available.
- Upon ordering you will be given a final payment date where we would reasonably expect a payment to be made for all tickets and merchandise. This is usually 1 month before a performance or event unless otherwise stated. This can be done via card, bank transfer or cash.
For further information about our Terms and Conditions, please contact the Box Office.
Offers and Promotions
In line with our Standard Terms and Conditions, NST reserves the right to make discounted ticket offers or promotions to selected customers at any time. If you believe that you should have received a discount which is not reflected in the price shown on the checkout page please call, email or visit the Box Office before paying for your tickets.
Offers are not generally valid in conjunction with any other offer or concession, including concessions for children, students and over 65s. When taking advantage of a special offer, individuals in these groups may receive a cheaper price by selecting a full-price ticket.
You can find out more about the terms and conditions of a specific offer by asking the Box Office or clicking the underlined link on the Basket page:
The terms and conditions of certain flagship offers (e.g. Early Bird Offer, Season Saver) may also appear at the bottom of this page.